Auction for VOA Charity: Rickie Lee Jones, Girl At Her Volcano 10" LP for Charity!

Discussion in 'AK Charities & Christmas' started by Grumpy, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Auction For VOA. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our VOA charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2016.742506/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted VOA families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a nice used copy of Rickie Lee Jones, Girl At Her Volcano 10" LP 9 23805-1 B Warner Bros. Cover is VG-. LP is NM-. This is the 1983 version of this fine record.

Stock Copy Picture

R-754225-1411752151-4346.jpeg.jpg

Lush Life 5:26
    Letters From The 9th Ward / Walk Away Rene 4:27
    Hey, Bub 2:17
    My Funny Valentine 3:48
    Under The Boardwalk 3:20
    Rainbow Sleeves 3:40
    So Long 2:04

Lets start the bidding at $1.00, and run the auction till Dec 19th at 12:00 midnight, eastern standard time. No Reserve Auction. Winning bidder to pay for shipping charges.

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
    Grumpy

2. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Nikki's gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Staff Member Admin Subscriber

NOTHING????

Those are some gems from the Great American Songbook!

And it's Rickie Lee Jones!

3. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Nikki's gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Staff Member Admin Subscriber

$10, and I already have this.

For the families.

4. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Down to the wire folks. This really is a superb recording. Can we get a few more bucks for our families ???

Thanks
    Grumpy

5. DanBNash

DanBNash Active Member

$15

Grumpy likes this.
  6. Grumpy