Auction for VOA Charity: Sealed 1975 Guess Who LP. No Reserve for Charity !!!

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Auction For VOA. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our VOA charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2016.742506/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted VOA families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a sealed copy of The Guess Who, Flavours. RCA CPL1-0636 APD1-0636, A very nice 1975 sealed LP. Does have a rip in the celophane, but not enough to remove the LP. This is the version that has the "hype" sticker on front cover.

Stock Copy Picture
R-7032924-1439515585-7159.jpeg.jpg

Track Listing:

Dancin' Fool 3:28
Hoe Down Time 3:48
Nobody Knows His Name 3:20
Diggin' Yourself 3:40
Seems Like I Can't Live With You, But I Can't Live Without You 5:24
Dirty 5:26
Eye 3:54
Loves Me Like A Brother 3:22
Long Gone 7:58

Lets start the bidding at $1.00, and run the auction till Dec 19th at 12:00 midnight, eastern standard time. No Reserve Auction. Winning bidder to pay for shipping charges.

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
Grumpy

Thanks for your bid sir !

Dave

I remember that tour. Great music.

Actually, I met Linda at a Guess Who concert, a couple of years earlier. It will be 40 years married for us, in two months.

Saw Burton, again, last year. He's still rocking.

Ends around midnite folks. Can we get a few more bucks for our VOA familes ?

Thanks
Dave

Back
Top Bottom