Auction for VOA Charity: T-Bone Walker, Dirty Mistreater, A great 1973 Promo LP for Chairity !

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Auction For VOA. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our VOA charity you can read about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/adopting-families-for-the-holidays-2016.742506/

With the holidays fast approaching its time for we here on Audiokarma to start our annual fund raising drive to help those less fortunate. How this works is we list items for sale with a start and ending date. Once the item ends please contact me for payment info.

Please remember that 100% of the funds from this auction will go to help our adopted VOA families. OK, on to the auction

Up for your bidding pleasure is a nice used copy of T-Bone Walker, Dirty Mistreater, BLS-6058, 1973 first pressing white label promo in Stereo. Cover is NM-, LP is VG+ with a few light scuffs. Not audible on my table. A great blues LP for charity !

Stock Copy Picture
R-7084066-1433471074-8770.jpeg.jpg

Track Listing:

Why My Baby (Keeps On Bothering Me)
Stormy Monday
Jealous Woman
Flower Blues
Long Skirt Baby Blues
Little Girl, Don't You Know
Treat Me So Low Down
I'm In An Awful Mood
Going To Build Me A Play-House
Cold Hearted Woman
Goin' To Funky Town

Lets start the bidding at $1.00, and run the auction till Dec 19th at 12:00 midnight, eastern standard time. No Reserve Auction. Winning bidder to pay for shipping charges.

Again Please remember that all funds raised from this auction will go toward helping out adopted families. Also I will be auctioning off many more items for our charity in the coming days. If you would like me to hold off on shipping so you could consolidate items to save on shipping I would be happy to.

Thank you for looking
Grumpy

Ends around midnite folks. can we get a few more bucks for our VOA familes ?

Thanks
Dave

Back
Top Bottom