Audio Classics Clinic

A customer recently ask us why we have not done a McIntosh Clinic recently. Our response was "Every day is a McIntosh Clinic at Audio Classics!" And this is correct, anyone is welcome to bring in their McIntosh unit and we will gladly test it and give you a spec sheet upon request. Appointments are appreciated but not necessary. We do this at no charge!
Sounds like it might've been my e mail. (Which was clouded by a few glasses of Cabernet)
I was thinking that if A.C. posted a bench test of a random sample of newer offerings, (For example, an Mc452, like the one I recently purchased from A.C , or say, the newly issued 611's) It might be of interest to potential buyers of that particular model to see what the 'real world' specs are in terms of power output, and distortion. Of course, the intangibles cannot be measured, but we all have a pretty good idea of what they are.. :)
Just an idea, that may have some marketing value with regard to the curiosity factor, since we also already know that Mac amps are conservatively rated.

Back
Top Bottom