Audio Community Phrases or Sayings that Make You Cringe.....

When I see the words 'I want the best' in the title I cringe. It normal is followed by a budget of $100. Also, the phrase 'tell me what to buy' and the poster ignores all the suggestions and purchases something off the wall. Why bother? This scenario is troublesome. ' Help me fix my (insert equipment.) This normally means I don't have a clue. I shake my head when 90 posts later the thing still isn't working. God forbid you suggest taking it to a qualified technician.

When I see the words 'I want the best' in the title I cringe. It normal is followed by a budget of $100. Also, the phrase 'tell me what to buy' and the poster ignores all the suggestions and purchases something off the wall. Why bother? This scenario is troublesome. ' Help me fix my (insert equipment.) This normally means I don't have a clue. I shake my head when 90 posts later the thing still isn't working. God forbid you suggest taking it to a qualified technician.
Or the new thread that follows...

Just did a Recap, and Blue Smoke?

Ok guys,I think I've set a personal record for most likes given in one day:bigok:

PRICE IS FAIR AND FIRM. Maybe fair in your mind,you delusional crotch monkey.Remaining firm will also ensure that your estate will eventually be selling this.
At which point,we've gone full circle right back to RARE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom