Audio image reference viii speakers

Lowrider

Scene 1:Some years back i found these speakers in a thrift shop and got them just because i needed some speakers. Its a two way flat speakers whjch resemble the yamaha ast se 10 mkdel. Itwas not in proper working condtion inly had the woofers working. I paid aroud 15£ equalivalent. Thought of doing some diy. Opening them up, i found tweeters magnets were broken off from drivers but nothing was damaged. I pasted them back. And closed the boxes and played expecti g nothing much. At first it was so annoying that there was no bass extension, mids a bit shouty but tweeters were just oht of the world. Playing Norah jones come away withme from the orelle sa 040 amp, i couldnt believe thst it was outperforming my ALR Nummer 4 speakers tweeters. Mids were so detailed, and midbass was it literally had a strange sense of speed than anything i ever heard. The big lack was the the low bass, anything below the nidbass. Tweaking the eq which is not the best thing, i literally got blown away again, it can HANDLE enormous amount of low bass which sou ded very fast with dynamic low bass notes without struggle. I felt i need not look further on anything.

Scene 2: i broke the tweeters! I by mistake literally dropped the speakers and one of the magnets came off again. I tried topste it, but screwed it uo, as my glue bottle fall kver them. End of them!

Scene 3: i moved to germany. But the speakers came with me in my luggage, and is now in my storage.

Ok, no more long story!!.

Current scene:i want to fix them. Any body ever heard about this company? If yes, is there even a remote oossibilit to find a compatible part?

Back
Top Bottom