Audio nirvana

Emotiva!

Here is my humble system today. After 35 years of hunting the grail I have hit a major roadbump that I cant get over. I've spent so many thousands to get here and feel foolish in all the time I've spent owning hundreds of components and it was right in front of me the whole time. The road traveled was full of great things but none filled the soul so to speak. Im stuck where I'm at and havent heard an equal to date. Nothing more real, nothing so clear. Nothing so perfect for my picky ears. I've modded the speakers with new TOL mundorf caps and mills resistors and new internal wiring coming close to original specs but not that close. Whatever I did was magic to my ears and everyone else that has listened. My daughter says they are "scary good".
IMG_8053.JPG They beat every other speaker I have listened to except for MBL's. But its a close race. The amp tonight is a Peachtree Audio Grand integrated image.jpg

It's certainly nice when you find the right speaker, amp, pre, or combination. When the music in combination with the gear transcends the whole is magic.

Back
Top Bottom