Audio Note Complete Demo List

DRCope

With the arrival of the FedEx man (bringer of 2 CD players) this morning, I can finally uncross my fingers and let you know what we'll be demoing in the Audio Note room - 244 - this year:

AN CD3.1x/II - The 4th CD player up the 5 player line-up, 2nd only to the:

AN CD4.1x - The highest level one box CD player Audio Note has ever produced. AK Fest will actually be the U.S. debut for this player! It combines the CDT Two transport (top loading Phillips Pro) and the DAC 2.1x

JINRO - 211-based integrated amp (see avatar). It's known as the "Baby Ongaku" because it shares the chassis and circuit of the 2nd generation Ongaku. It's 80% less expensive because where everything in the Ongaku is silver, the Jinro uses copper.

E/Lexus Signatures - The Model E with hemp woofer cone, silver voice coils in both drivers, outboard copper cap-loaded crossovers and just shy of 98dB/w/m sensitivity. (I think I've brought these to AKFest before, but never with anything like a Jinro driving them.)

Vinyl is iffy at this point. I don't have an Audio Note table here at present and my Voyd doesn't want to spin. I could fall back on a Rega with AN arm and IQ3 cartridge, but it would be a little out of its depth. It'll be a surprise, I guess!

3 more days. Can't Wait! :banana:

Last edited:
Look forward to seeing you again! The AN room has been one of my favorites at the past two AK Fests.

The JBLs I use at home are 98dB/w/m. I love sensitive speakers. :yes:

Looking forward to hearing this at the fest. Sadly 90% of the stuff there is out of my price range (paying for college and such).

Back
Top Bottom