Audio-related clothing. Show your musical threads!

KDAC

Addicted Member
While dressing my three-year-old son this morning, I came across a rather interesting shirt I haven't seen in a while:

20160928_125152.jpg

...and had a quirky idea for a thread. How about we AK'ers post pics of any audio-related clothing we have? As many thousands of vinyl records, CDs, cassettes, reel-to-reel tapes, 8-tracks, and digital files we have in addition to music-related art work, band merchandise, souvenirs, etc., I'm sure that you guys and gals have some article(s) of clothing featuring something related to audio whether it's an image of your favorite band(s) or gear. Post 'em up and let the fun begin. :music:

Ready whenever someone insists I wear a tux ...

suicidal-tendencies-tee.jpg

Surprised to find they're still kickin' it ... new album due out shortly for all you thrashers!

I've been looking for a tshirt with some kind of abstract turntable art but pretty much everything leans toward the DJ/SL1200 theme. Bleh.

In the meantime this tasty little number will have to do
6a00d83451c83e69e200e5505ede6c8833-800wi.jpg

... only on days that start with Z ... <G>

Today I'm flying grunge ... fasten your seatbelts, ladies and gentlemen!
Next stop ... oblivion!

oscar_42371377768085.jpg

I mentioned this once before - back in the dim dark ages when I worked CATV head End engineering,
a manager asked me at the last minute to work Thanksgiving night for some idiotic Wrestlemania PayPerView event.
Basically, just on-site standby in case the sat feed dropped or something similar.
The next day, he "gifted" me a denim jacket promoting the Cinemax "Sessions" series of live concerts ...
which actually were some cool shows at the time (late 80s-early 90s era)

IMG_4561.JPG

I'm a sucker for t-shirts but so difficult to post pictures here anymore.....

I have a whole slew of Beastie Boys t-shirts, a few Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd things, some Iron Maiden and early death metal bands, one with the cover of Black Sabbath's Dehumanizer which I particularly love, one with a diagrammed Roland TR-808 on it that's cool but I feel odd wearing it, a shirt with a bunch of different guitars labeled "Choose Your Weapon", one with a drum kit that's sold around New Orleans a lot (the kick drum is one of the city's famed manhole covers), a whole bunch of other New Orleans and jazz related things, a Beatles leather jacket, Springsteen tour from I think 92-93 that apparently is quite valuable now. Too much stuff.

Back
Top Bottom