Audio Research VSi60 and Leben CS600 Integrated Tube Amp Comparisons

What I do know is that the Leben CS600 paired with Devore is a must hear experience.

I heard that pairing last winter. Never a more true statement made.

I've read a lot of reviews about the Psvane's but would like some real world feed back from some one who has actually used them. Is there any who has actually used and heard them here? I would like to buy a set but would like something more concrete before a purchase.

I have the Psvane 12AT7's on my Dared SL2000a pre-amp. Love them. They sound better to my ears than the NOS Mullards, RCA's and Telefunken's that I tried before them. They were mated with an NOS Brimar rectifier that made a big difference as well.

Well I brought home the LM last night and all I have to say is WOW! Even right out of the box it's sounding amazing. The clarity is to die for. And the bass really has some snap. I know things will only get better once it breaks in and once I install the Gold Lion KT88s and NOS Sylvania 12bh7s I have on the way. This, in addition to the new Morrow Cabling (SP3, MA3, PH3) throughout my system, has taken me to the next level. My system never sounded so good.

If I'm not too busy listening tonight, I'll try and take some pics.

Congrats! I have been close to pulling the trigger on the Line Magnetic 216ia myself. For some reason I keep getting drawn back to tubes...

Back
Top Bottom