Audiodon has left us...

To be interested in vintage audio, and also be members of AK, means none of us are more than likely too young anymore. At least physically. So, it's sad to think these announcements will become a trend. Regardless, R.I.P. Don. :angel:

And concerning ALS, in runs in my wife's family. Her paternal grandmother died from the disease. In actually, my wife is in the hospital now, suffering from neurological issues. One of the tests just recently performed was to check for ALS. Thankfully, the result was negative. Negative for MS and ALS. I said a few more prayers, to whomever listens, after that. :)

Last edited:
For those who didn't know him, Don was a classic gentleman: Intelligent, understanding, and generous. Don also had an incredible ear. I learned an enormous amount from him over the years we have known each other. In fact, he's the person who clued me in to AudioKarma some 12+ years ago. Had it not been for Don, I may never have found my way back into this field and might not be pursuing my passion for audio right now, and might not have gotten to know many of YOU. Thank you Don for everything you have given to me and to this community. Your presence here will be missed dearly.

RIP. He had many good friends and that means a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom