Audiodon has left us...

Over the course of my friendship with Don, I had the extreme pleasure of meeting him (after he had been diagnosed) and staying overnight at his place with his family -- all such wonderful people. Don will be sorely missed, but never forgotten. God speed to him and his family......

Rest in peace, Don. I didn't know or interact with you here, but it is apparent that you were the sort that makes this a special forum. Condolences to your family and friends.

RIP Don - he was a kind and generous soul whose great knowledge and passion for this hobby inspired many. He was the first AK member I met to step out of the internet and invite me to his home for a listen. What an ear he had...a more finely voiced system I don't think I have ever heard.

jblnut

Although I'm a newish interloper here,I'm nevertheless saddened by the departure of such a knowledgeable, respected stone in the foundation of AK.
Thank you,Don, for having been here, sharing your wealth of knowledge with those of us looking for some. Your legacy shall live as long as this hobby exists. Regards to family & friends.
Rock on, brother! :rockon: I'm sure Avery's most grateful (as are we) for you helping to preserve his life's passion...:rolleyes::angel: de k8cat

Last edited:
Horrible, degenerative disease.
Released by death, finally at peace and truly in a better place.
Condolences to his family.

Such a huge loss to everyone that knew him. I always enjoyed our conversations, and will forever be grateful for your help. Condolences to his family and all who had the privilege of knowing Don. Rest in peace my friend!

Last edited:
I will always treasure the memories of the times spent with Don: listening, tweaking, just chatting... Rest in peace, Don!

A very sad loss, and a beloved member of our AK Family. AudioDon was always a superb gentleman, and great to have on the AK forums. R.I.P. AudioDon. We will miss you, and hold you in our esteem forever. Salute!!!!!

Although I'm a newish interloper here,I'm nevertheless saddened by the departure of such a knowledgeable, respected stone in the foundation of AK.
Thank you,Don, for having been here, sharing your wealth of knowledge with those of us looking for some. Your legacy shall live as long as this hobby exists. Regards to family & friends.
Rock on, brother! :rockon: I'm sure Avery's most grateful (as are we) for you helping to preserve his life's passion...:rolleyes::angel: de k8cat

You're not an interloper. You're a member of the AK community. That was a fine tribute to Don.

-Dave

Oh no...very sad. I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet him a few times, his passion for music was inspiring. He was one of the best of the best.

How did I miss this? RIP AudioDon.

And yeah, ALS is possibly the worst way to go. My most sincere sympathies to his family, and those that knew him.

Back
Top Bottom