Audiokarma Arcade

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
Audiokarma was backed up today and all files edited or added to add v3Arcade to the site. At the present time, the arcade is not accessable, due to vBulletin announcing a major security flaw in the vB3 code. The Arcade is on hold until the appropirate files are changed or we upgrade to vB3.0.5

WW, is this like the arcade I used to go to when I was a kid?? LOL

Take the rest of the day off, it's your Birthday for goodness sakes!

RuSsMaN said:
Ok, so in essence, we are announcing *nothing*.

Cheers,
Russ

I liked ya better when you had your box of wine :D

Here's what might be the matter, Russ (please bear with them)...

I believe WHAT they are announcing is that a security flaw specific to the code that the board was written on caused the delay. My understanding was that, ala all the Microsoft "vulnerabilities", usage of a popular search engine/internet service could trigger a malicious code that could render visited sites using our code source USELESS. This is probably why the arcade isn't working and maybe also why the Members Gallery is also still not back.

Please understand that Luther and everyone else are working with the software vendor to patch this or replace this version ASAP. Is is NOT a matter of capacity now, but one possibly of EXISTANCE.

I may be spouting a rumor and YMMV, and it is nothing you could detect or would know to recognize probably if that's the case. Set your firewalls tighter if you know what to set and keep your spyware and virus controls updated everyday, or automatically if you can, and that will no doubt help something. Good advice for anyday, as it is.

Steven

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom