Audiokarma club tie?

podbaydoors

OK, all the snooty clubs have Club Ties to announce to the world that yes, you indeed are a member.
So Audiokarma isn't snooty, but if there was a Club Tie for this organization, what would the design be?

Maybe black velvet with a silver sine wave above where the clasp goes?

I don't need a tie, a kind AKer sent me a tie clip with the Fisher swallow logo years ago.

Duct-Tape-Tie.jpg

I already have a tie .

I love my AK black tee. :thumbsup:

Kinda liking the sound wave tie though...botrytis, can you post a link? Or I guess, as I myself am fond of saying, Google is my friend...:biggrin:

I no longer wear ties. Well, weddings and funerals, but that’s about it. But a bolo tie from Cardas wire and fancy plugs could work.:biggrin:

I used to call it a noose. Because it feels like it. I tug on mine more than Rodney Dangerfield when I absolutely positively have to wear one. :D
Yep it's a Perpetual Joke upon the
"working class" a Signet Marking your place in this world by the modern Plantation owner's of not just the Corporate World but by the Six Banking Families that own the Global System Controlling the Farm, We're just the Livestock Commodity.

Do you have a # associated with Your Name?
Hmmm.....

I always have thought that the Tie was a Symbolic Noose entered into the Cultural norms like a costume of "hierarchical" fashion........
Another piece of the puzzle in
( manufacturing consent )

Lol...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom