Audiokarma Fest 2008 announcement

So far 7 exhibitors are a go :)

More are coming on board every day.

Grumpy

So far 7 exhibitors are a go :)

More are coming on board every day.

Grumpy

Did Jim Salk sign up? He sounded like he'd be there again in 2008.
His visit with Dennis Murphy to our SMAC meet last Saturday really was something special. :yes:

holchuck.jpg

Hey! I resemble that remark! :scratch2:

The real question is, can Grumpy score the big one - Yorx?

Pete

I would love to go I wonder how much the gear at the AK fest cost? and how much is it to get in?

I sure hope there are a LOT of Attractive blondes! :naughty:

The gear can vary from free to 5 figures or more. The Fest is all about meeting people, listening to music, having fun, and purchasing an after thought for many. I hope I don't detract any exhibitors with that statement.
It's just one mans observation from the last 2 annual parties, I mean, shows.
I'll tell you what Ray, you show up, I'll pay your way in.
There aint nothing like a Detroit party! I'm going to see if we can't get Kid Rock to show up this year. :scratch2:

Now as for the blondes? :naughty:

I wonder id I can usesome of my music to test some ofg the equipment that is being demonstrated? :headscrat

How would I go about giving away some parts machines at the fest? Would I need a table of some sort? I have some components that don't work 100% but I can't bring myself to throw them away. :tears:

I'll probably bring my new gf rachel.. they can exchange recipies.

you staying at the hotel? how to get a room :scratch2:

That is one of the hold ups. Last year at 4:00 am we were up because it sounded like someone was trying to kick in the door. The leak in the bathroom and the U shapped bed didn't help. Maybe Dave can get us a in on the remodeled rooms :scratch2:

If anyones elses wife who shows up at the fest is like mine ...there wont be no recipies exchanged... more like jumping on in and havin a good ole time hangin' with the guys!...:banana:

Glad I gots a good one!

If anyones elses wife who shows up at the fest is like mine ...there wont be no recipies exchanged... more like jumping on in and havin a good ole time hangin' with the guys!...:banana:

Glad I gots a good one!

"exchanging recipies" is code for..... :D

Back
Top Bottom