Audiokarma has had a change of address

Discussion in 'AK News' started by Grumpy, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Please make note of this for those wishing to send mail to us.

AudioKarma LLC
    29488 Woodward Ave
    Suite 160
    Royal Oak, Michigan 48073

Thank you
    Grumpy

2. GordonW

GordonW Speakerfixer Subscriber

Wow... I call that good timing. Duly noted. Got a check going your way, and it's suitably re-addressed to the new address!

Thanks!

Regards,
    Gordon.

3. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Thank you sir.

4. JHS2RT

JHS2RT and Miss Sasha

Grumpy
    Could you make this thread of the new address a sticky ---for quick future reference.
    Never know who (including me) might all of a sudden decide to make a donation.
    Thanks James

5. Grumpy

Sure can. Also there is a donate button on the upper right hand corner of each page of AK that contains the address. Thanks

Grumpy

Mystic likes this.
  6. Grumpy

A reminder to those that would like to mail in a subscription, or donation payment, that this is where they can find our mailing address. Thank you

Grumpy

7. hjames

hjames Nabbed ... Subscriber

Apparently not anymore! It went away with the new Software!

Dare I say - put it in the menubar with "New Posts" or maybe in the top right before "ALERTS"

8. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Nikki's gone to the Rainbow Bridge. Staff Member Admin Subscriber

Right under the masthead, click on either "Home", "Forums", or "Members", and you will see the return of the PAY button. I imagine that the button will become more prominent, in a few days.

9. Grumpy

We will work something out to make it a bit easier to find. Maybe insert it in a few spots.