Audiokarma has teamed up with TMR to help bring clean water to those in Flint. Please Help !!!

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Audiokarma.org and Detroit's own Third Man Records ( Jack White's Record label )View attachment 677494 have teamed up to help the folks in need in Flint during their water crisis. Here is a picture of the first of what we hope is many donations of water. Please consider helping by sending donations to Sales@audiokarma.org and mention Flint in the notes. We will make sure the water gets in the hands of those who desperately need it. Thank you for all your help.

The picture below is of us delivering nearly 125 gal of water. We are hoping to sent much more up to Flint !

I am going to ask that everyone please not turn this post political. Lets just remember that we have lots of AK members living there and they could use our help.

Grumpy

Attachments

• 12631470_951347591567560_4422107658313639266_n.jpeg
    12631470_951347591567560_4422107658313639266_n.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited by a moderator:
Donation sent via PayPal -earmarked for 'Flint Water'. Wish it could be more.
Thanks for organizing this Grumpy.

Thank you Bob ! Even $1 helps to buy another gal.

Grumpy

My pleasure, Dave. Our family has roots in the UP and Gramps worked for old man Ford.

I'm in. I just sent funds via Paypal at the AK support link with the "Flint Water" note.

Great idea, Grumpy/Dave.

- Ken

Soon as I get my looooong awaited work comp check in the bank tomorrow, I'm good for a few bucks, no prob. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, I knew nuttin about it. Clean water is like electricity, you don't miss it until you don't have it, then it's a big deal real quick.

Last edited:
Thank you guys so much.

You said it Jay ! Its a terrible thing happening to them poor folks. Not being able to bath, drink or cook. Any little bit you can donate will help for sure..

Grumpy

Bump for today. Wife and I are hoping to make another water delivery, with your help, today. Thanks

Just sent some $$$. Thanks for helping them out. I saw the a news article but didn't know how to help.

If you haven't heard what's happening, there, Flint's water supply has highly-elevated levels of lead. Yep, LEAD. Kids are showing up with way too high levels of lead, and are being tested for brain damage. No "Boil Water Advisory" will fix this.

Donation sent via PayPal with a note indicating purpose.
I have been following this situation very closely and it is very tragic with no end in sight soon. The people of Flint are wholly dependent on bottled water or the water filtration kits that are being handed out.

Thank you all for your help ! Lets show Flint and Third Man Records that AK members are the best !!

Thanks
Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom