AudioKarma Member of the Year 2003

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
As the year 2003 comes to a close, we'd like to do a little something special for a specially selected member of our forum, in giving the very first AudioKarma Member of the Year award.

This member should represent the very best of what AK has grown to become.....it could be a good friend, someone who has helped the membership to a great degree, someone who made you laugh, or just someone who you really feel is an unsung hero.

Rather than accepting nominations of who best fits this bill, we're going to leave it to an open voting of the membership. If you'd like to cast your vote for the person who you feel best fits the title of AK Member of the Year, please email akmember2003@aol.com with your screen name, the name of the person that you are voting for, and if you wish, a few words as to why this person best deserves the award.

The award will consist of a custom professionally created plaque inscribed with the member's name, and the title of Member of the Year 2003.

Please leave Moderators and Admins out of the selection process. We will tabulate the votes on Saturday January 10th, to give all members ample time to vote.

I had a hard time figuring out who to vote for...the first ten choises were either moderators or administrators.....:dunno:

My votes in too!

Its not easy. of course most of the top nominations are mods, but my decision was pretty easy. There are a couple members who truly stand out :thmbsp:

Oops, just realized I too voted the other day but forgot to give my screen name.

Kam, I'll send you another.

Back
Top Bottom