Audiokarma Needs your support !!!!!

Just donated $50.00 and also in a separate transaction re-subscribed for a further $ 25.00. Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Thank you all very much. Its members like you that make me proud to be a part of this great site.

Just giving you all an update. We are still in a holding pattern for the migration. When this happens I will be sure to try and let everyone know.

Thanks again
Grumpy

Doantion sent, thanks for all the work behind the scenes to make this place so awesome!!

Giggity!

Attachments

• 1236166298_quagmire_-_giggity.gif
    1236166298_quagmire_-_giggity.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 276
You folks have been wonderfull. Thank you again so much.

Grumpy

Just sent $100.00 from current and future PCB sales, making a total of $250.00 raised and paid to AK so far to help keep AK going.

Thanks to all, for the donations.

All this good Karma may even put a smile on the Grumpy Care Bear.

care_bear_bedtime.jpg

Last edited:
I'll try to toss a couple bucks towards the cause tomorrow. It's only going to be $5-10, but it will be something. Thanks for all your hard work. This place is awesome!

After enjoying AK for some time, finally subscribed today. Thanks for a great resource and forum!

Last edited:
Just put a 2 year payment on my subscription - wasn't due yet, but can't hurt ...
This place is the best - Glad to give a little back for all the good spirits going around! Thanks again!

Couldn't do both, so became a paid subscriber after too long a freeloader. Get paid again will send a bit more if possible.

I just signed up and became a subscriber before I realized that this amazing site is brought to it's knees daily by an old server problem. Grumpy, could you give us an idea of how much more is needed to make this lease happen? How about an update on the front page of the forum so it gets more eyes on it. There are threads in multiple sub forums about the slowness, I bet if they knew they would think to donate just as I plan to do in the next day or two.

Thanks,

Orlando (the newb)

I thought we already got the update?

Back
Top Bottom