audiokarma report feature

radioactive

tube gear fanatic
Subscriber
i recently had to report something about some spam on a commet of one of my pictures in my media and i got a alert that says the issue is resolved and the offending message was removed.:thumbsup:

Yeah I have used the report button a few times for spam, it's a good way to use it. I also reported a members page that was having trouble accessing the site after the new format. I notice they where calling out for help because they could only post on their profile page.

Ernie was right there to try and help, ultimately the result was the member needed to upgrade their divice.

i recently had to report something about some spam on a commet of one of my pictures in my media and i got a alert that says the issue is resolved and the offending message was removed.:thumbsup:

Yeah I have used the report button a few times for spam, it's a good way to use it. I also reported a members page that was having trouble accessing the site after the new format. I notice they where calling out for help because they could only post on their profile page.

Ernie was right there to try and help, ultimately the result was the member needed to upgrade their divice.

Thanks, men. I am beginning to like many of the XF features, including this report system. Much more efficient than the old way, in vB.

Like many of the features, there is a learning curve, and I am old enough, and stubborn enough, that the curve is non-trivial. Still, after applying some patience, I am growing to like what I see, more and more each day.

actually 427 was more or less commenting on the fact that i got a alert that the issue was resolved.

I just reported your post ... let me know when the black helicopters show up ... <G>

Thanks, men. I am beginning to like many of the XF features, including this report system. Much more efficient than the old way, in vB.

Like many of the features, there is a learning curve, and I am old enough, and stubborn enough, that the curve is non-trivial. Still, after applying some patience, I am growing to like what I see, more and more each day.
Ernie I really like the site now and for the most part didn't find it to hard to operate and finding my way around. This new format is sweet and has a ton to offer us, we'll get better and better at using it.

vrwcblackhelicopters1.jpg

I just reported your post ... let me know when the black helicopters show up ... <G>

Back
Top Bottom