Audiokarma's server needs your help

Thanks Sandstrom, you indirectly led me to the answer! I realized that I copied and pasted the text in but it likely was "seen" as a link. Typing the address in manually worked as expected and the funds were sent. :thumbsup:

Thank you all so much !! I see the Karma is being spread around to those in need. Makes me so proud to be a small part of this great site... :thumbsup:

We are still accepting donations, and will be for quite some time. I just want to ask one thing. Please do not try to guilt some into supporting the site. We completely understand there are hard times for many of our users as was shown by some posts above. What's great is our superb members stepping up to help both AK, and those members in some small way.

Thanks again
Grumpy

I have a HK Citation 23 tuner I can list as an auction for AK. I just have to go fetch it from the storage hole.

Fantastic, Please post it in the auctions forum and hopefully a member will be thrilled to get it. Thanks for your generosity.

Grumpy

I don't know you and vice versa. I do see you've been on here for a few years and an active member which is great. With that said, I just paid for your yearly membership to be a subscriber. $$ sent over to AK. Enjoy the benefits of being a subscriber and thanks for being apart of AK.
Very nice :thumbsup:

Well to be honest we have not upgraded our server in a very long while. Anyways come early this week we hope to have one wicked fast server coming online for all of Audiokarma's sites.

Sadly I have to do the NPR thing and ask folks for server donations. If any of you can help we would greatly appreciate it. Paypal can be sent to sales@audiokarma.org If you need our mailing address please let me know. if you do make a donation can you please make note of it in the payment. Helps keep it seperate from subscriptions

A sneak peak. Our old servers were on 15K, Raid-10 hard drives.

The new servers will be using M.2 Solid State, Raid-10 hard drives. These new drives should make Audiokarma atleast 8-10 faster !!!

Also the servers will be getting a new processor that is 4 times faster then current.

There are other major changes as well but the two above should carry us for a long while, we hope :)

So as you can see we are very excited about bringing this online for everyone, and hope you folks enjoy them.

Other ways you folks can help is by bidding on the auctions we are putting up here. I just put more killer Jazz up for auction here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?forums/auctions-for-audiokarma.179/
There will be several other items listed in the near future.

Our Affiliate sites here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/new-affiliates-of-audiokarma.268576/
And here http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/uk-and-canada-affiliates.276080/ are also great ways to help contribute.

Thanks for your consideration
Dave
I just went to paypal and they don't recognize sales@audiokarma.org as a valid email..

PayPal paid.

I'll gladly donate as long as I can continue to make a fool out of myself on the world wide web...

Now, do we get free coupons for dental floss or pancakes?..:D

Glad to help out, Mark

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom