Augusta National

No, but both my brother and a nephew have been there and as such I have two shirts! They like rubbing it in.

I've always wanted to go. Only had one chance a few years ago via a lottery drawing from the WSGA. They charter a jet to fly down a Thursday and see the whole field before the cut. I think it was $700 something and decided no.

I tried hooking up with CBS Sports in 2013, no luck there either. I worked NCAA rounds 1/2, and was trying to hook up with them for 3/4 in Memphis and then on to Augusta. I did get a nice March Madness hat though.

I'm hearing you need to just get to one of the gates to see John Daly selling crazy clothing out of a motorhome! Maybe even pound down a few beers with him.

I have a 16ft RV trailer on stand by in my driveway in case I need to hit the road.

Been there the last year TW won the US amateur. What a amazing venue , chatted with Craig Stadler , Lee Jenson , Cory Pavin, Tom Watson , John Daly. I have been playing golf for 50 years and it's the one place I would love to play .Just once .

Back
Top Bottom