AXPONA 2016

I'm going as a lurker on Saturday and working there on Sunday. Hope to see the usual suspects from AK one of those days. I'll wear my AK username on my badge, please stop me and give the secret Audio Karma greeting!​

I'm going Friday, hope to run into a few of the Chicago hornies.

Please introduce yourself and say hi if you see me; you can recognize me by my daughter (coming with again this year) - I'm absolutely certain she will be the only young lady there with what I can only describe as "my little pony purple" colored hair.

Hello! Glad to see this thread. I will be going on Saturday with my son and daughter. First time attending for us.

Tix for AXPONA 2017 have been on sale since Dec. 1. I may go, but there didn't seem to be much interest last year. One disappointing thing I realized is that this show is more about the distributors and retailers, than it is the manufacturers--some were not represented at all, and others only had a faint presence. It's still enjoyable to get together there with like-minded friends, and I still saw enough new components that it should be worth the trip. I drive in, as it's only about 4½ hours from me.

Back
Top Bottom