B&W 901, Kappa 9, ADS L1290, Martin Logon Quest, etc all in one estate sale

sixthday

Did I get your attention?

NO ! there are more !

This is the sale of the year. Hard to believe someone missed it :whip:

https://www.estatesales.net/NC/Shelby/28150/1673817?highlight=Speakers+Speaker

And the following is NOT keyword spam, it is the actual items available, and it is only 1/3 of it

Mirage M 590i Speaker Pioneer SP101 Super Bass Synthesized Processor Pioneer SX-V900 Receiver Sony DTS DVD Player Yamaha Power Amp M-85 Pair of Mirage M3 Speakers BBE 362 Subwoofer Magnavox DVD Progressive Scan Recorder Yamaha 2/4 Channel Power Amp M-35 Denon Progressive Scan DVD Player Sony E9000ES Digital Signal Processor Yamaha TX1000U Tuner A/D/S C4 Recorder Monster Power HTS5000 Home Theater ADS SW5 Mitsubishi Model CS40-FX1 Console TV Sony Stereo Power Amp N80ES Yamaha Equalizer EQ 630 Sony 730ES AM/FM Stereo Tuner Sony HX Pro Stereo Cassette Deck TC-WR90ES Sony 75 ES Digital Audio Tape Deck DTC-75ES Sony TA-E77ESD Stereo Control Amp Sony X55ES High Density Linear Converter

Last edited:
the "Bose 801s" might be a good deal :)

I'd like the N Vietnamese flag........certainly a collectible conversation piece.

And, they sure liked the Beatles and electronic equipment!
Holy shit-wouldn't it be great if that was my local Craigslist!

There's a pair of Merlin Music Systems Signature 4's in there, too. I picked up a pair of these earlier this year, and they're pretty amazing in the solidity that they have.

That would definitely be worth checking out later on the second day; leftovers from a banquet like this could feed lots!

Yes.

Mine have had the tweeter upgraded from the stock Elac to Morel Cat 308 soft dome tweeters, per manufacturer's recommendation (a more efficient tweeter).

In my experience, the depth of the bass was amazing; my ears are tuned to following the bass line in music, and I haven't found a recorded note that they won't go down to. They eat power for breakfast, and want a mid-day snack as well, but they'll reward you.

But bring a furniture dolly; they're 220 lbs each.

That's a lot of stuff, wow.
Looks as if they liked to audition good gear but never, ever give any of it back.

Back
Top Bottom