B & W Pics

Couple film shots to relay to you all..

Taken with the Nikon N90 and the Nikkor-HC 28/3.5 Ai'd

Old Sacramento, I liked the juxtaposition between the old buildings and film effects with the modern cars.

FILM010-1 by Kevin Woodard, on Flickr

Next is the Castillo de Amirosa in Calistoga, CA. With the exception of the boarder, all the damage and such you see in the image are on the negative. I have learned that it isn't smart for me to use the drying cabinet in the "ON" position. The room is dusty and there aren't any filters for the air. Nonetheless, I think the image looks pretty awesome!

FILM003-Edit-1 by Kevin Woodard, on Flickr

IMG_1960-1.jpg

My late father had a sitting with Norman Rockwell back in 1966 as part of a promotion for an American Legion hospitalization insurance program. Mr. Rockwell took this Polaroid photo at the beginning of the sitting to keep for reference.

rockwell%20photo%20edited.jpg

He then did the basic charcoal drawing with my dad there, then finished it up after they had left Boston. They stayed in touch for awhile, and he later sent them the photo he had taken. Here's a smaller version of the finished product:
Rockwell%201a.jpg

The very first i shot with my Pentax K20D. This one was shot on the coast here, in a place called Le Courégant, a beach nearby Lorient.

6IBfscwWEY7xqSdVez9LFBusy98.jpg

Love the Mini! So Fomapan seems to work great in Rodinal. What strength and times? I have a bunch of the film, but the developer I use (D76) is only just usable with this film.

Back
Top Bottom