BA-303 tube amp

It's funny that I too was recently able to acquire both the CA-303 and the BA-303 after years of searching. Or they found me, I should say....

If any of you have searched for info on these, you probably have come across Jim's QRX Restore site where he tells the whole story of how he acquired a set of these from a doctor that was in the military and stationed in Japan in the 70's and his review of them. I contacted him years ago after reading the story about these beautiful pieces of Sansui history and inquired if they were for sale. He quickly responded with "Not anytime soon!" But he took my info and said he would contact me if he did. Fast forward 6 years, and he was ready to let them go! Thank God he remembered talking to me about them!

I have plans to eventually build the most epic Sansui Tube system utilizing my HF- V60 mono blocks, HF-L60 mono blocks, BA-202, and BA-303 in a 4 way configuration with the CA-303 and my pair of Sansui SP-5500 speakers but unfortunately I have bigger fishes to fry first thanks to hurricane Irma

Back
Top Bottom