Bought a BA-5000 a few months back. It was demo'd for me and was working fine at their home. Carted it home and put it under my bench till I could get at it to restore. Worked on one back in 2011. Yesterday I put it on my bench,ouch. Took off most of the covers to get a look at the unit and see what might have been done to it.Judging by the screw damage it has been opened many times. Can see the driver boards have been recapped and the odd cap replaced on the power supply etc. Typical crap capping just using what they had on hand. I took photos and pulled the right driver board to examine workmanship. I've seen worse. Put the board back in. Checking my pictures to ensure correct wires attached. I like to try determine/adjust amp (bias)as per service manual before starting the restoration.So I hooked it up to my dbt( only 150 watts) and tried to see where things are at.Well the lamps stayed bright and I didn't see the power light or meters light up. Quickly shut off.Checked unit over again. Read the suggestion that the amp works best with 300 watts on the dbt.Knowing that the unit was working I thought that perhaps the low watt DBT was the issue. So I tried without the DBT. Not a good idea. Didn't leave it on long. No meter lights or relay click etc. But a slight smell to suggest something is not happy. So went out and found two 150 watt bulbs and put them in the DBT. Checked all the fuses I can see. Plugged it in without the driver boards and nothing. No flash,no power meters ,nothing. Looking for suggestions.