I just checked them to see if they had voltage.. 2 were allready discharged from the grounded output, the other 2 I just led my meter on them tI'll they fully discharged. I put a screw in there and reflowed a few solder joints that looked questionable and reassembled it. Fired it up and have correct voltage on all 4 points to the outputs . I'm very confident with the new outputs this thing will finally come to life. I've been messing with this thing on and off for a long time. I ohmed out the output transistors and the one I circled is shorted. The rest seem fine. I know this is not a way to test them but hey I know a grounded output is definetly no good. Can't wait for the parts to come..