Baby may be coming today!!

ProAc_Fan

Addicted Member
I'll take this oppurtunity to let everyone on the forum know that my third child MAY be coming today. My wife is headed to the hospital while I stay home and look after the 2 little ones. I'll post pics of the new arrival as soon as its feasible.

Mike

Congratulations!:D There is nothing to compare to the Miracle of Life!
BTW: You have to have at least three to qualify as a parent. With one, you always know who did it.
With two one blames the other, and you've got a 50-50 chance of getting the right one.
With three, it really starts getting interesting, it becomes more of an interogation.
With four, according to them "nobody did it" and according to me "They're probably all guilty"!
Good luck ProAc_Fan, you will never have a dull moment at your house from now on. :D
Brad

Congrats Mike

I hope all goes well and your holding your new lil Proac fan soon.

Brad What about the few of us who have more 4 kids:eek:

Dave

Well, you guys with more than four should seriously consider the "Lorena Bobbit" method of birth control.:arrow: More than four!? I'm already nuckin' futs with what I've got. Don't misunderstand, I love my kids. There ain't enough money in the world to buy 'em, but I wouldn't give a sack of dog sh*t for a duplicate of any one of them.
I keep it zipped.:smsex:
Brad

Congradulations there Mike on the new lil whipper snapper. I remember those days, babies and such. Seems like yesterday...
Glad I had my children when I was very young.

Kids are the only thing better than stereo. Actually they are very much like a stereo; cost you lots of money, can drive you nuts and when they are sweet, they are oh so sweet. It makes up for everything else.

Gotta love'm - can't send them back :lmao:

I have one myself, I forgot to pull out back during my blurry early 20's :boink: It's been hard at times but I can't say I regret it ;)

hi, Angela, I :dunno: but I'm thinkin' you're a cat person :)
"Wait'll" SixCats stops by for a visit ... pets and audio seem to go together.
My lil' sweet Roxie boxer could usually do without the "noise."

Babies. Whattadeal. My lil' baby niece got married last Friday. She is my eldest niece, but like with all my nieces and nephews, I still remember changing diapers ... like my cousin said, when his youngest son turned 18, "what happened?!"
Ahh, but what a joy to have watched them grow into fine men and women.

Back
Top Bottom