Back from the Lost - sorta

angela

Hi guys…. I am still out here, just in case you were wondering J
What a month......

I got the new job in Denver, quit my job at HP on 12/13, went home (Charlotte, NC) for Christmas, my dad died on Christmas day, I flew back to SF on 12/25 because the move from San Francisco to Denver was starting on 12/26 (packers, car carrier, movers all showing up), I flew with my two cats to Denver on 12/27, my stuff arrived on 12/30, I unpacked, I flew back home on 1/6 for my dad's memorial service and then on to Huntsville to start my new job the day after my dad's service and now I am back "home" in my new place in Denver.

Not TOOOOOO MUCH to deal with all at once, eh?

I just took a long hot bath with some new bubble bath that I got today - Green Tea and Cucumber, having a little SAUVIGNON BLANC and kicking back for the first time in over a month.

I hope that everyone is well. I have NO IDEA of anything that has gone on for the past month or so, so I hope that everything is OK with everyone.

Just wanted to peek in and say “hi” and that I missed you guys and hope to be back in the swing of things real soon.

Hugs and Kisses,
Angela:sadwave:

Welcome back Angela;

Don't worry we knew you would come up for air in time. Just wade in slowly and you will be in full swing in no time.

Not much happin around here. Grump keeps finding cool stuff but still selling it off.

Check out the chat room some evening...

Lefty

Nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your Dad. Lost my father back in 86, he was only 53. Left a hole in me. Anyway, great to have you back. Stop in the chat sometime. If you use IRQ or Tillion or something just log in under irc.eviltwins.org and join audiokarma.

Hey stranger !

I am very sorry to hear about your father. Hope things settle down and this year get only better for you. Take care and see ya around soon.

Grumpy

My sincere condolence for the loss of your father. My father died on the 2nd of December, 1967. No matter what their age, or our age, it is a terrible loss to lose such an important part of our lives.

Welcome back, and congrats, again, on your new job!

Somehow or other, Roxie the old boxer and I have been adopted by a black queenie. She was the neighbors cat, but he 'kicked' her out of his house. What can I say? The silly puss follows us on our walks around the block! Rox and I amble along, the LBC scampers, hides, then scurries to the next hiding spot and so forth. Sometimes she'll dash up ahead, then lay in waiting to pounce on Roxie!! Oh, not Roxie's front, but her rear. What a hoot.
Soooo ... what's the deal with cats and catnip? Geez, wanna get the kitty out of your hair, just sprinkle a bit of catnip on her scratching thingie and get outta the way.

pete

Hi Sweetie

We've certainly missed your presense. Good to hear from you, though your absense is understandable. I lost my father in '97 and my mother three years later. At that very moment it dawned on me their mission was to prepare me for that inevitable day. I hope you find solace during this difficult time.

MikE

Dang Angela...I was just wondering where you were and how you were doing...we figured you were busy with the move and all. Sorry to hear of your father passing...may you always treasure the good memories you shared...I'm certain he will!

good to see you...hope ya get settled in soon.

oh...do ya like peanut butter pie? I got a super easy recipe for ya.

take care>>>>

Welcome back, on xmas day :eek: Wow that is horrible, I hope you are feeling better soon and that your new job is all you hoped for.

Thanks, everybody! I am feeling more like myself today than I have in quite some time. I am looking forward to getting in the groove with work and life. I'll write more as I move through the week. xxxoooxxx ANGELA :wave:

Welcome back Angel. We have been wondering about you. My best to you and my heartfelt condolances. I am looking forward to your spending a bit of time with us and Thor has been sulking.

Hey Angela

Great to hear from you. I'm sorry about your dad's passing - he will always live inside you.

I hope this year is a great one for you, and check back in as soon as you can. :)

Chris

I'm not sulking but Angela is the only one who appreciates my hawt body and the fact that I'm a sexay beast! :huge:

Welcome back Angela. I'm also sorry to hear about your father. Sounds like major stress all around, but new beginnings keep life fresh & interesting.

Wishing you peace,
Moondog

Hey my God o Thunder - would you want it any other way? I mean what would you do if some of da boys appreciated your hawt body and the fact that you're a sexay beast! :dunno: :para:
and thanks Moondog, I totally agree with you and have always subscribed to that philosophy.

angela

Back
Top Bottom