Back in action

Discussion in 'AK Fest 2005' started by Kamakiri, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Kamakiri

Kamakiri The New Dynamic

Well geez, what can I say that hasn't been said already! It was great meeting you all and seeing the faces from the 2004 Fest as well :thmbsp:

It sure was a lot of work, but well worth the effort!

A few things I learned:

1. Michigan has no discernable speed limits whatsoever ;)

2. Mrs Kam tends to get, um, a little bold when in front of a camera :rofl:

3. The SX-1010 and horns were never meant to be *ouch!*

4. I was most impressed by Reel to Reel's computer source setup. I MUST get something like that!

5. Echo makes everything look too damn easy! The hand of a true expert.

6. I'll be darned how we all found each other, but I think we've got the nicest people on the internet as members.

Well, wow, what else can I say but thanks to all for coming and thanks for being a part of AudioKarma! :thmbsp:

Please register to disable this ad.

2. EchoWars

EchoWars Hiding in Honduras

Nice to be home?? :D

Was great to hang with ya again Tim...

BTW...got a power cord here that got tossed into my chit...my spidy-sense tells me that this could be the cord for your CDP. Check...

3. Kamakiri

Kamakiri The New Dynamic

Hm, might be....then again it might be for the CDP I gave you...the cord only sorta fit. Still havent unboxed anything but I did unload the TVs and pinball machine by meself, and are now residing on the sunporch for the moment.

So where's the rest of your pics anyways? There were some good ones as well as some interesting shots of my wife :lmao:

4. EchoWars

EchoWars Hiding in Honduras

I'm super-fricking unorganized today, but I'll post a good one tonight if I can. :thmbsp:

RE: The power cables. I have two that look pretty similar, and I'm betting one is for the 'beater' CDP, and the other for yours. :sigh: