Back on the left coast

mpholland

R.I.P. Michael Sheppard
I want to thank everyone for showing me such hospitality. I had a great time hanging out with everyone. I would like to start by thanking Dave, Nancy, Ernie, David and all of the rest for putting on Such a great show. Special thanks to the late night crowd who unwittingly kept me on my west coast hours. I hope the rest of you had as much of a good time as I did. Another special thanks to Kegger and Squidward for letting me spend so much time in their room. Thanks to Ray for having another great hangout room. I met a lot of good people in there. Thanks to Bill for the great salsa, guac, and cheesecake. Thanks to everyone else also. I did not forget you, but I don't have room or time in this thread.

Marc

Ray was a fine host, and it was great meeting you. Fine conversation and I heard some terrific music that was new to me (Flim & the BBs - Tricycle), and some good stuff with fantastic bass tracks... which my aging memory will not now recall. Ray?

Fantastic bass sound like Bela Fleck - Flight of the Cosmic Hippo. If it was a blues disc with great bass it would be George Faber - Blues.

... Special thanks to the late night crowd who unwittingly kept me on my west coast hours.

It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you, Marc. 313gal was not too pleased when it stumbled in Saturday...er Sunday morning...returning from "Just going over for a couple hours to hear the jazz combo play."

I thought somebody was messing with my watch when it was suddenly past 2:00 AM. The downside to living 10 minutes from the Fest was having to leave so many times.:scratch2:

Must have been one of those monsters influencing my typing skills...:sigh:
Fixed it.
One day you will make a typo and I will be ther.

It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you, Marc. 313gal was not too pleased when I stumbled in Saturday...er Sunday morning...returning from "Just going over for a couple hours to hear the jazz combo play."

I thought somebody was messing with my watch when it was suddenly past 2:00 AM. The downside to living 10 minutes from the Fest was having to leave so many times.:scratch2:

Must have been one of those monsters influencing my typing skills...:sigh:
Fixed it.
One day you will make a typo and I will be ther.

Didn't realize it was an error, I just thought you stopped by the 'other' Fest and brought something home called It!

Marc, Great meeting and hanging out with you.

We got shutdown relatively early Saturday night/Sunday morning and had to move
to a different a room for a few, but Friday till 5Am was a pretty good night though.

Cheers,
Keg

Back
Top Bottom