Backup Sensor

usedto

Lunatic Member

Who invented the backup sensor?

I bet you think it was Ford, maybe GM, how about Chrysler, No, then how about Mercedes Benz? Or possibly the French or Italians. No! It was a Chinese farmer!

Surprisingly it was not developed by modern automotive engineers using the latest technology. It was disclosed recently that the first to develop the Back-Up-Sensor was a Chinese Farmer. His invention was simple and effective. It emits a high-pitch before the vehicle backs into something.

Here's his first prototype..

url

Which reminds me of a joke...

An Amish lady is trotting down the road in her horse and buggy when she is pulled over by a cop.

Ma'am, I'm not going to ticket you, but I do have to issue you a warning. You have a broken reflector on your buggy.

Oh, I'll let my husband, Jacob, know as soon as I get home.

That's fine. Another thing, ma'am. I don't like the way that one rein loops across the horse's back and around one of his balls. I consider that animal abuse. That's cruelty to animals. Have your husband take care of that right away!

Later that day, the lady is home telling her husband about her encounter with the cop.

Well, dear, what exactly did he say? He said the reflector is broken.

I can fix that in two minutes. What else?

I'm not sure, Jacob ... something about the emergency brake...

Thats not right.

Another blatant example of the oppression and discrimination that pigs have to endure in this society.

Long Live the Porkanista Revolution! Until this world can reach a point where pigs and people can co-exist in peace and mutual respect.

Until then I will live in Pigtopia. Where the sand is warm, the food is great, and hotties come and visit us.

Pig-Island-in-the-Bahamas.jpg

58b0a594290000f616f2899f.jpeg

25751D2300000578-2944893-Star_attraction_Tourists_visit_the_paradise_nicknamed_Pig_Island-a-17_1423432810306.jpg

Thats not right.

Another blatant example of the oppression and discrimination that pigs have to endure in this society.
Disclaimer : No testicles were harmed in the posting of this thread. Photo was for educational purposes only.

Back
Top Bottom