Bad Karma for tubeampking?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bberkom, Apr 13, 2017.

1. bashman

bashman AK Subscriber Subscriber

I had an editor once who told us to focus on issues, not events. The event here is the item that apparently hasn't been shipped, but the issue is what's up with tubeampking, who has always been very responsive in my dealings with him. I think we should be patient awhile longer and hope there's some funny glitch here.

2. redrooster

redrooster who was that masked man? Subscriber

He could be in hospital away from his computer. A family member may have tried to post for him but failed? I had something similar happen to me, I broke my femur in the outback last November and was airlifted to Perth in Western Australia by the Flying Doctor Service, I had just the clothes I was wearing,no wallet,nothing. No-one knew where I was and neither did I for about a week with all the painkillers in my system. LOL I just hope he is OK!

thomo57 likes this.
  3. thomo57

thomo57 Super Member

I had an episode two months ago.
    Mini stroke
    Lost my ability to talk and thinking was confused for a time.
    I still have problems with particular words and when I'm tired l stumble verbally occasionally.
    You never know what could have happened but just hope that everything is OK.

4. bobsvinyl

bobsvinyl Painfully Aware Subscriber

Sorry to here about your stroke. My thoughts and prayers are with you, thomo. Come to AK every day. It's been proven to be good for your health. :thumbsup:

thomo57 likes this.
  5. thomo57

thomo57 Super Member

Thanks mate
    Still fight in the old dog yet.:thumbsup:
    I'm here early in the morning and late at night.
    I promote AK to as many people as l can

6. bberkom

bberkom AK Subscriber Subscriber

I haven't heard anything back from him. I emailed/messaged asking if everything was okay, and still no response.

7. x3workshop

x3workshop AK Subscriber Subscriber

Anybody have an address for Bill? I didn't keep that info from our last dealings and only have his full name and that he's in Oneida (I think). Don't want to pry into his personal life, but probably could track down a phone number if I had it.

8. Gridslayer

Gridslayer This and that... Subscriber

Oneida New York is not a big place...

9. x3workshop

Not a big place, but multiples under that name. Anybody got anything like an address they can share via PM. Just expressing some concern here and would like to know if all is ok with him.

10. bberkom

bberkom AK Subscriber Subscriber

Great thought. I have already made sure I didn't keep any packaging from previous dealings with him, but I couldn't locate his address. I'm going to look again this weekend, but not sure I would have kept the old boxes.

11. x3workshop

I have his address thanks to another member. I have not been able to get a # with it though.