Bald Heads?

Bald?

• Total voters

pioneervato

Lunatic Member
So how many of you are completely bald, balding, shave off what's left, or do a comb over? And how many still have most if not all of their locks?

Show pics of your chrome dome if you want.

I shave it off. Typical male pattern baldness. My GF convinced me to do it, and I'm glad I did. Definitely a better look.

I started turning grey at 18 after I picked up German Measles from a girl at the senior prom, and almost missed my own high school graduation. That's also when I started thinning out up top.

Now, at 50, there's nothing at all up top, and all that's left is on the sides and back... most of it silver. I try to keep it real short.

I started turning grey at 18 after I picked up German Measles from a girl at the senior prom, and almost missed my own high school graduation. That's also when I started thinning out up top.

Now, at 50, there's nothing at all up top, and all that's left is on the sides and back... most of it silver. I try to keep it real short.

As I understand from what science tells us.........

Male Pattern Balness is genetic.......
The mother carries the gene and only the male offpring shows it. In other words, Female are carriers of the gene but are not affected by it.
Going Grey it is also genetic, how early or late, it is also caused by the genes you carry........Chemotherapy is the only thing known to have and effect on the Gray hair count (Less grey), but only temporarily if I remember correctly.

The moment I noticed it, I decided not to hide it so I started to cut it shorter and shorter, and then I started to shave.....

The only drawback, women have said, is that there is nothing to hold on to in those " precious moments":D

Every other hair on my head has fallen out. Still got coverage but it is pretty thin. I now just get a peel job when I get a haircut. No muss, no fuss kind of thing.

I've lost most of mine, but since I'm military, that's OK. I shave what I have left and fit right in with many of my peers.
Before I started shaving my head, I always felt I should get a discount at the barber!?
My wife trimmed it for me until I decided a Bic razor was the way to go.
No combovers, plugs, or miracle grow for this baldy (but I do use more sunscreen than I used to, and I learned that the hard way!:tears:).
Someone once told me that God only made a few perfect heads... the rest he covered with hair. OK, that works for me?!?!

So far been blessed(Think Clint in his Dirty Harry Days) BUT, Been seeing strays in shower drain lately, Not a lot, But getting stressed. Wife says everything looks OK, But I don't know.

Well even though I still sport a lot of mine it has gotten a lot grayer over the last several years. And its not as thick as it used to be but I'm soon to be 53 so I guess I can't really complain.

My dad was a real baldy. He used to love Kojak :smoke:. Another one of his favorites was Yul Brynner and believe it or not Mr. T!
My brothers lost most of their hair when they were in their 30's. I'm 52 and still have all mine . . . go figure!

Back
Top Bottom