Bald Heads?

Bald?

• Total voters
I'm almost to the point of getting out the Bic. Thin and receding up front, might as well get to it before a combover does :D.

Mach 3 takes care of whats left.
Now if I could rig 1 up to a stick to get the fur off my back:scratch2:

Mach 3 takes care of whats left.
Now if I could rig 1 up to a stick to get the fur off my back:scratch2:

:D :smoke:

rgreen.jpg

I shave off what little there is or I end up looking like I've received a heavy dose of radiation

Had long hair in my 20's
Still have most of it except for that wear you get on the 2 top front corners.
I get Flat tops now, cause I like the low maintenance.

I stiII have a pretty thick head of hair at 50+
Downside? Waiting too Iong between haircuts makes me feeI Iike what my sister used to refer to as a "70's reject" ; )
Upside? (maybe not so much) Chicks that were into Shawn Cassidy back in the day start conversations with me in the grocery store

Shave mine with a number 2 every couple of weeks. Nice solar panel in the middle now complete with receding hairline. Sheesh, this growing old lark is interesting.!

I shave it all off in May-June every year to stay cool. I grow a VanDyke in early September and Cosplay as Walter White from Breaking Bad. Let it grow again in early November.

Started losing the locks in my early 20's, bald by my 40's and good riddance. "Grass doesn't grow on a busy street"!

thought i was doing okay. it looks okay from the front.
but i had a better look, from a different angle. yeah - its all gone.
ap
now i need a chauffeur, and money, so i can be the rich, white,bald dude with ED, in the back of the limo.

Back
Top Bottom