Banshee

vinylndunks

suisanhayamaticrealis
I put a search in and was surprised nobody made a thread about this awesome show. It was on Cinemax for 4 seasons and its not coming back, they ended it well I thought. This has probably got be in my top 5 of best shows ever. A whole lot of action and drama with some crazy violence. Damn good storyline too...check it out if ya haven't yet.

I just started watching it, and am up to episode 3 in the 1st season. It shows promise....... but for a guy that's trying to stay hidden he sure is doing a lot of stupid stuff. also, I'm getting a touch of the "Road House" vibe - newcomer in town that is tough and good in a fight, and local Boss Hog running the town that needs to be dealt with.

It gets WAY better. There is alot more to it if you keep watching...guaranteed.

Well - the main character gets to have sex with a lot of beautiful women, so that's an attention-getter........ and I get to see Lili Simmons naked once in a while, so there is that. :)

Seriously, though...... I'm just now finishing up the 1st season. It's pretty good so far, and I'll keep watching. But I like "Justified" a lot better. Some good writing, acting, and cast chemistry, there.

I tried to get into Justified but I couldn't continue after 3 episodes. The story gets really good and explains the Russian mob along with the Amish folk in the 2nd season.

Well - I'm mid-way through season 2, and I think the main character has now had sex with every female in the cast, except maybe the ADA and the mayor's wife. But, there are a few seasons to go so I'm hopeful. :)

Good Times.

I've heard of it, but only because they closed down the toll highway near me for a couple days to film. I haven't tried it yet; too much I'm already watching.

Was a a ride and a half, now on to the New series Preacher can't get enough of his Irish cohort.
By the way the Banshee sheriff is now on American Gothic a new series that just started, kind strange seeing
him in something else.

Banshee was a great show!!! One of those guilty pleasures. Sure, you had to suspend belief a little sometimes. Hood was always getting the s*** kicked out of him in every other episode and seemed to come back like nothing had happened and he had sex with just about every living beautiful babe on the show, but hey, a little escapism never hurt anyone did it?

There were some great characters in the show besides Hood and Carrie. The whole Banshee police force was great as were Job, Kai Proctor, Sugar, and Mr. Rabbit. I really miss this show, am thinking about picking it up on BR and I've already watched the whole thing twice.

Back
Top Bottom