1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Barter Town, the AK Marketplace or Other Selling & Buying Venues

Discussion in 'Barter Town preview' started by Tinkerbelle, Jun 3, 2012.

1. hjames

hjames beware of folks offering Cakes Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Not a preview function, a Preview thread - I think they need to post copies or samples to it ... - Here is a direct link

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/welcome-to-barter-town-preview.364230/

I'm not a moderator or Admin or anything - They did a Forum Software change a while back and that broke most images on the site from before that time. and I think with the holidays, folks may be a bit behind updating the preview thread ...

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle Everything in Moderation Staff Member Super Mod Moderator Subscriber

Heather is correct, the preview images in the BT Preview thread were corrupted or lost in the site software change. This later post added a few views after the SW change but it does need some updating. The .pdf file is probably the better one to view as it can be enlarged. However, here are a couple of quick images (sanitized to hide sellers/buyers).

Index Page:
    upload_2018-1-3_10-3-36.png

Sample of BT Equipment listing page (sellers/buyers hidden) - see attached .pdf.

Attached Files:

3. Catmanboo

Catmanboo AK Subscriber Subscriber

Tnx to both of you, plausible explanation. Software upgrades, IME, tend to create hidden problems, which is why I'm hesitant to do any upgrades on my smartphone. Last time I did, I regretted it. I'm not going away, will eventually subscribe. A rich resource to be tapped here.

John James and hjames like this.
  4. dpg3

dpg3 Well-Known Member

Is Marketplace Classifieds still operating, cause I don't see it anywhere?

5. RichPA

RichPA Don't drive angry Staff Member Super Mod Subscriber

No, it's gone.