BarterTown: Should I?

Hey just saw this and was going to offer to help out too. I'll pitch in. Heck I'll bet we could quickly get 25 people to Paypal $1 each just to make it more fun and spread the Karma. LOL.

How exactly does one leach off the goodwill of members here?

I should have said "Subscribers here". (I'll not change it now, to preserve the integrity of the thread.) Subscribers see enough value in the site to fork over the fee. Others are welcome to come and feast at the table of knowledge. I just think that if a person hangs around and takes advantage of all that is offered here, he/she should seriously consider spending the money and becoming a subscriber.

As we all have seen over the years, it takes $$ to keep this site up.

I should have said "Subscribers here". (I'll not change it now, to preserve the integrity of the thread.) Subscribers see enough value in the site to fork over the fee. Others are welcome to come and feast at the table of knowledge. I just think that if a person hangs around and takes advantage of all that is offered here, he/she should seriously consider spending the money and becoming a subscriber.

As we all have seen over the years, it takes $$ to keep this site up.

You must have an ad-blocker running. If you didn't you see the banner ad at the top of every page regardless if you are a subscriber or not.

I can say how much money the site has saved be from buying or overpaying on bad gear. That alone is worth the 25$

Welcome aboard, eleven! If you were near my area, I'd help you out with gear. Maybe someone near Roebuck, SC, has something affordable, or maybe even free.

Heck, I'd give him a pair of speakers... gotta come to Miami Beach to get'em though...lol

For the fee of $25.00 you will not only help in supporting one of the best sites around but also get the following features:

New forums only for Subscribers
Increase PM capacity to 1500 ( 150 for Reg members )
Increase picture storage to 200 meg ( Reg members get 30 meg )
User Album, 2.5 megabytes
Ability to delete your posts
larger signatures
Change color of name
Use of animated gifs
Set yourself to be invisible to the rest of the board.

This will be tweaked and additional features may be added in the future.
Theres the list of all the benifits of being a subscriber besides the subscriber section.

Back
Top Bottom