Battradio

Geez I hope they can solder that shit back in place. :p Not to make light of it, but I bet even Mark can use a laugh at this point. Hang in there mate.

so has anyone gotten anything back or heard anything about their equipment? just curious....

so has anyone gotten anything back or heard anything about their equipment? just curious....

I haven't yet. I assume once he is feeing better--which I sincerely hope for his sake is soon--I'll hear from him. I'm in no rush.

I figured I'd check in again on this thread. Curious if anyone has heard anything about Mark.
While he still has my amp, I also still owe him money for the work he's performed, but I have no idea what the total is/will be.

Not here. Its been severel months since my last contact. He said he would be sending my stuff in a few days, then nothing. No responce from emails since either. I was kind of hoping someone had heard from him. I do hope he is doing better.

Well, its been almost one year since I sent something to Mark for repair and payed for parts. Has anyone heard back from him or received their gear? I get no responce at all now. Someone was supposed to help him out awhile back.

Having had my own priority circumstances unexpectedly recently changed to that of caregiver first, everything else secondary, I understand being the only plan 'A' for the household very well.

I've had very recent contact contact with Mark. He is going through some therapy and by now getting used to some fancy prism glasses. It turned out one eye wouldn't track hand movement. However he did say he would call me that Saturday. And he never did.

David and I are both somewhat local, but we are great shippers and lousy techs. Mark cannot be helped when he says he is going to get things done, and then doesn't get them done. With the gear not being in the five digit value range, and not having handled anything going in, we really don't want to do any type of forceful or antagonist type recovery. I'm sorry it has broken this way.

We are all on Mark's schedule, and there isn't one. He won't let us in to ship the stuff, some to all of it is in stages of disassembly/repair, we don't know what you shipped him, and fixing the gear is part of his statement that he is getting better. It is one of those difficult life situations with no small amount of muddling to get through.

If any of you do come down in person to pick up your gear, you are more than welcome to spend a couple hours listening to gear in my mancave museum, and catching the Blues Museum downtown. We also have some incredible restaurants these days. We can make the sum of the experiences move to the positive side, which is what this hobby is about.

I have a few projects on hold with him I'd love to have, but can live without if it comes to that. Godspeed for a positive outcome for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom