BBQ Rub - Just one thread this year

mfhale

Three six ounce vacuum sealed bags of my original recipe rub.
Top three bidders will each receive one bag. USPS postage is on me.

Ms. Grumpy and Ernie, your money is no good here. I'll drop yours in the mail when the rest ship.

Bidding ends at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, 30 November.

Some serving suggestions:

http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=379390

http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=368621

In case of allergies, here's the ingredient list:

Black pepper
Paprika
Cumin
Dehydrated jalapeno
Onion powder
Granulated garlic
Salt
Coriander
Chili powder

Ernie, your money is no good here.
Thank you, good sir. I'll be sending in some money, anyway, following your example. Good luck on the Miles.

Folks, this is a fine recipe. Ms Grumpy uses it to great effect in her smoker. My wife and I have enjoyed some great meals at the Grumpy residence.

Me? I just use it on the grill. Very tasty.

Folks, I have to mention that this rub is da bomb ! This stuff makes some of the most killer chow ive had ! Bid now for charity, and you won't be sorry !!!

Oh I will be following Ernie's lead and sending in some cash too.

This recipe can be used in your smoker, on the grill and on things that you bake in the oven. I have smoked pork, brisquet, chicken and ribs using this rub. I have also used a small amount on my pot roast in the oven and in my slow cooker.

You will not be disappointed in this rub !!!!!

Hose53, this is a 'can't fail' rub. Want to start small, first? Smoke some chicken wings. Use the rub.

Thank you! Need to fire up and get that smoker assembled! Looking forward to this! This site has been so helpful for so many and I log in daily just to see what is going on. Have made some good friends as well, including Marc Morin who is only about 20 minutes from me.

Don't want to miss out so I am raising my offer/bid/donation to $70... I need this for my Christmas Eve meal dog gone it.

We have our winners! MRL_Audio, 4-2-7 and Hose53 congratulations and thank you very much!

Your generosity will go a long way to helping a family enjoy this Christmas.

Please pay Ms. Grumpy and PM me your address. I will get your stuff out ASAP.

We have our winners! MRL_Audio, 4-2-7 and Hose53 congratulations and thank you very much!

Your generosity will go a long way to helping a family enjoy this Christmas.

Please pay Ms. Grumpy and PM me your address. I will get your stuff out ASAP.
Dang I forgot about this auction
Thanks for putting your BBQ Rub up again this year, it's very good. Payment sent
Have a Merry Christmas..

Last edited:
Thank you!
Payment has been made, screen switched off before I could capture to send in for proof of payment..
Please let me know if you do see the $60 payment
Thank you!

Thank you!
Payment has been made, screen switched off before I could capture to send in for proof of payment..
Please let me know if you do see the $60 payment
Thank you!

Ms. Grumpy will see it, not to worry.

Please send me your address and I'll get it in the mail.

The rub is en route! Should arrive Monday-ish.

Bumped everyone up to a half pound...maybe do a couple extra racks of ribs.

Ernie, I sent yours in Nancy's parcel. Figure I'd save the postage and let you smuggle it across the border. :)

Thanks again for your generosity everyone!

Back
Top Bottom