Bedroom system, wife approved

sc427

My bedroom system . Kenwood KA 9100 and KT 8300. And a crappy Toshiba DVD player. Speakerlab s40's. My wife listens to it every morning while she gets ready for work.

Attachments

• IMG_1092.JPG
    IMG_1092.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_3578.JPG
    IMG_3578.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_5577.JPG
    IMG_5577.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 289
I don't see no "crappy Toshiba DVD player". Only reason I mention it is I had one too, and just gifted it to a nephew who will use it as a CD player in a system I gave him. It played CD's just fine and had a functioning remote.

I like the s40's too, and I'd agree with Vaughn - bet it sounds mighty fine.

I don't see no "crappy Toshiba DVD player". Only reason I mention it is I had one too, and just gifted it to a nephew who will use it as a CD player in a system I gave him. It played CD's just fine and had a functioning remote.

I like the s40's too, and I'd agree with Vaughn - bet it sounds mighty fine.
The pictures were before I hooked up the DVD player. It works ok especially considering it isn't used for critical listening. The 40's are a very nice sounding speaker. 10" and 8" Speakerlab built poly drivers using Nestorovic's woofer patent. Audax mid and a foster leaf tweeter.

Looks nice. Congrats.

Putting the gear off to the side is a great way to reduce the visual footprint that for most folks other than us is often just too much. I have found to tone things down in that regard in a room like the master is to just go with a bluetooth receiver into the aux input that gets streaming from my phone while in there. Otherwise FM. Isn't going to get to critical listening levels, but I don't think that's the intent in there anyway.

Very nice. Love the Kenwood items.....and those are VERY interesting looking speakers.

Back
Top Bottom