Been a long time...

1ADSarge

Der Bürgermeister
Subscriber
Hello fellow AKr's. I have been a member since 2011 but have been away from the audio world for 2-3 years. I am starting to get back into the hobby and wanted to introduce myself again since it has been a long time and there appears to be quite a few new AK members since I last visited!
My name is Jared and live here in sunny Saint George, Utah. I have been an avid audio enthusiast for roughly 10 years and have been through my fair share of vintage and newer audio equipment. I am an avid road cyclist and try to be out on the bike whenever I get the chance. I am an avid beer/wine/liquor drinker/collector. I also have been collecting and smoking vintage and unique pipes and pipe tobacco. I have been in the IT industry for over 20 years and enjoy building computers, networks, and some code writing.
I look forward to meeting and renewing friendships here on AK. If you need audio/IT/cycling help, I will do my best to help in any way I can! Happy listening!
:beerchug:

Cheers,
Jared

Welcome back to AK and the Crew.

An eclectic collector is a great fit here. I too collect the beverages, but more of a partaker than a keeper.:biggrin:

Q

Hey! I'm not a serious road cyclist but I'm on my Langster every day as a commuter in Chicago. I've got mad respect for the real road guys...

Quadman2 I am admittedly more of a consumer than a collector as well, especially the Bavarian brews!

Hey Pioneered, your in Hurricane? We've got to get together some time!

Asilker, I love the Langster! I'm a Specialized guy myself!

Last edited:
Quadman2 I am admittedly more of a consumer than a collector as well, especially the Bavarian brews!

Hey Pioneered, your in Hurricane? We've got to get together some time!

Asilker, I love the Langster! I'm a Specialized guy myself!
Very cool. I was between the Langster and the allez and decided to go for a fixed bike because I don't typically have space in my week for distance rides, and I wanted to build cadence habits and strength. I've been very happy with my choice.

What are you riding?

Very cool. I was between the Langster and the allez and decided to go for a fixed bike because I don't typically have space in my week for distance rides, and I wanted to build cadence habits and strength. I've been very happy with my choice.

What are you riding?

I actually had a 2016 Allez Sprint X1 that I pretty much replaced everything with S-Works parts and Roval CLX 64 wheels. I ended up getting hit commuting to work on it and totaled it. I just finished building up a 2018 Diverge Limited Edition Copper frame with S-Works bits and a 650b wheelset and 48c tyres. This has been one of the most comfortable road bikes I have ever ridden.
I'll post up some pics. Post yours up if you got em!

Cheers,
Jared

Attachments

• 52275898-57B2-4E21-BAB2-530909B93C42.jpeg
    52275898-57B2-4E21-BAB2-530909B93C42.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 9FC4A2A8-F97A-47B2-A777-9F9F282070B8.jpeg
    9FC4A2A8-F97A-47B2-A777-9F9F282070B8.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom