Bell Sound Systems Model 2122

Regarding the Jensen. There should be other numbers on the rim of the coax.
The 220012 breaks down thusly:
220 is Jensen's EIA code (manufacturers code)
012 is the year and week it was made. It could be 1950 week 12 (last week of March or 1st week of April) or 1960. Depends on the other numbers. Can you take some pictures of the speaker? Cone diameter (12" or 15"), any numbers on the rim, and the magnet housing on the back center.

Any of those stories have to do with injections of Procaine Penicillian or Wycillian about 3 days after a "social connection" with a less than clean groupie???

Larry here's some pics, it's 12"

As for stories they were more centered around immediate medical attention for things such as summer heat related maladies as the result over indulgence/ingestion among other things.

DSCN0363.jpeg

DSCN0364.jpeg

Attachments

• DSCN0363.jpeg
    DSCN0363.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0363.jpeg
    DSCN0363.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 2
Regarding the Jensen. There should be other numbers on the rim of the coax.
The 220012 breaks down thusly:
220 is Jensen's EIA code (manufacturers code)
012 is the year and week it was made. It could be 1950 week 12 (last week of March or 1st week of April) or 1960. Depends on the other numbers. Can you take some pictures of the speaker? Cone diameter (12" or 15"), any numbers on the rim, and the magnet housing on the back center.

Any of those stories have to do with injections of Procaine Penicillian or Wycillian about 3 days after a "social connection" with a less than clean groupie???
220 breaks down to the mfg which is Jensen the next number is the year which 0 is 1950 and the last 2 the week is the 12 the week of 1950

Back to the bell amplifier you'll probably be surprised how good it sounds. I still have a integrated 2315 which also uses a pair of 6v6 output tubes and once I get my Jensen triplex all figured out and restored that I recently bought I'll use my bell amp on it for a mono setup. I've got many amps I could use but I just love the sound of thev 6v6.

Back
Top Bottom