Bello stand/ tower - got one?

Bob in WI

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Bello ATCA90111-M342 is a small component tower that has provision for a TT on top. The on line descriptions do not give the interior dimensions of the TT shelf. Anybody have one of these buggers? I have an e mail into Bello with no response to date. Doesn't seem that local retailers stock this model or I'd just go measure one myself. I'd appreciate anybody who has one to please post the measurements.

Thanks

Just looked up this model and according to Crutchfield's site, the dimensions are :

turntable compartment:
  • hinged lift top with strong gas springs
  • front glass panel
  • interior dimensions: 19-5/8"W x 20"D
  • weight capacity: 30 lbs.

They say all the shelves are 19.625. The top shelf must be less as the gas springs intrude into the space.
Kind of a cool idea by Bello but no one seems to stock it..... actually, no one seems to stock much of anything anymore...

Thanks for looking guys. I'm going to bail on this idea & get the AT402 Bello stand. I measured the TT plinth last night & its going to be a very tight squeeze with the ATCA90111-M342. I still think its a cool idea tho...

Bello speaker stands are high quality and quite heavy.

PA310042.jpg

The Bella speaker stands are a nice fit for these Overnight Sensations. They have rear tubes to conceal the speaker wires which aren't being used in this picture.

P8080045.jpg

Back
Top Bottom