Best ceramic coated 9-10" frying pan for induction use?

Quadman2

Lunatic Member
Picked up a $20 special at "BB&B" but should have known better.:rolleyes:

The item would only cook in the middle, with poor heat dispersion to the sides. Also, could only use this fp on the smaller elements. The bigger ones would not recognize this cooking item.

So, asking those out there who have gone the ceramic route and are cooking on induction as to which brand to go with.

Q

We have a set of ceramic pans and honestly don't care for them.
Portions of the non-stick surface became sticky after only a few uses.

I know it's not what you're asking about but I did buy a ScanPan (not ceramic) induction pan and love it
A bit pricey but the best non-stick pan I've ever used and works fine for induction cooking.

We have a set of ceramic pans and honestly don't care for them.
Portions of the non-stick surface became sticky after only a few uses.

I know it's not what you're asking about but I did buy a ScanPan (not ceramic) induction pan and love it
A bit pricey but the best non-stick pan I've ever used and works fine for induction cooking.

Thanks for getting back.

Will follow up to see the "ScanPan" that you mentioned.

The one I HAD picked up had this "titanium" ceramic coating, but as shared, it would work only on the bigger elements and there was little or no heat dispersion to the ouster edges of this square pan.

I did see one in operation that had a WHITE coating that required NO additional oil/butter to create surface that would not stick. Can't remember wherein I saw these similar types, but prob will follow up after I consider yours.

I do have a smaller cast iron French pan that has some type of enamel coating but everything I cook with it sticks! And you need a glove/cloth to pick this item up as it is the same temp as the bottom.

Q

Back
Top Bottom