Best Commercials of '06

JDaniel

Just saw an ad for a TV Show Wed. night 8 p.m. (eastern or central, not sure) on TBS - Best Commercials of 2006. Looked pretty funny.

Just passing along the info.

JD

You probably don't see them in the States. But I like the Bell Expressvu commercials with the two beavers, Frank & Gorden. The beavers represent your typical Canadian and they pretty much nailed how we behave.

Anybody see those Chanel #5 commercials that had the Vangelis, & Sun Ra music in 'em this year? They go back about 25 years, they only play 'em at Christmas, but I loved 'em. They were 180 degrees different than those dreadful "Head On !" commercials, & that asinine Billy Mays goofball. I am not a violent man, but I think I would be sorely tempted to MURDER him if I ever came across him, as a public service...

Geicos pissed-off caveman at dinner always makes me laugh. I also loved the VW "Un-pimp-your-ride" spots:yes:

"Veee Dub!!!"

Russ

Best commercials

Any spot for Target...mere seconds in, you knew EXACTLY who it was for. I particularly liked the one with the dancing appliances.

The only 2006 ad that stuck with me was the VW ad featuring the car crash. Powerful.

Best VW ad since the DDB days.

I like the Geico ad with the midget dancing on the left and the satisfied customer grilling outside on the right. "Its my birthday, new taillights, ...etc

This commercial just makes me laugh. My 8-yr old likes it as well.

I saw one and I can't even remember what product was being sold. Shows a guy cleaning the snow off the windows of his car, it was totally buried in snow. He works and works scraping away at the windows and when he gets them cleared he pulls out his keyless remote and when he pushes it the car in front of the one he just cleaned the windows on chirps and the taillights flash through the snow......I've had those days. Another one I enjoyed shows a farmer driving his pickup just before daybreak, he pulls up to the barn, gets out and walks into the barn where all the animals are sleeping including the rooster. The farmer crows like a rooster at the top of his lungs, scares and wakes up the rooster. Last scene he's walking back to his truck muttering "See how you like it"......

Back
Top Bottom