Best CONCERT ever seen.

Discussion in 'Music Reviews' started by RichTassoni, Mar 18, 2018.

1. SA-708

SA-708 Appalachian-American

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, March 17th 2013, at The Orange Peel in Ashville NC.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. hnash53

hnash53 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Moody Blues, October 1971 in Phoenix.

3. nitrous

nitrous 96 dB freak!

The Jimi Hendrix Experience (NY,NY) May 1969 & Sly & the Family Stone (NY,NY) Jan or Feb 1970.
    Unfukin'believeable shows.

Space Ritual likes this.
  4. RichTassoni

RichTassoni Active Member

YES in 77 Madison WI.

5. jcamero

jcamero If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind. Subscriber

Can't remember the year, Bruce Springsteen, (The River" just came out). We had 2nd row center seats. Total ENERGY from start to finish. Grateful Dead, in Madison WI, and again in Chicago. The show in Chicago was 1/2 acoustic, 2nd half electric. The WI show, the Dead were on, VERY ON!

RichTassoni likes this.
  6. MG120

MG120 New Member

Led Zeppelin, Seattle Kingdom, July of 77. one of the final shows they ever did in the US. At 16, I thought it was simply amazing. I was also privileged to see Pink Floyd 2 months prior in Portland, Oregon for the In the Flesh aka Animals tour.

Please register to disable this ad.

7. onwardjames

onwardjames Hoardimus Maximus Subscriber

Alison Krauss & Union Station, Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, Tn. October of 2001. Everyone was reeling from 9/11, and me and 2 friends went and drank beer in an old church, listening to this inexplicably great band.

Spiritual isn't the word.

I been to hundreds of great shows over a 32 year period, and that one tops them all.

Pio1980 likes this.
  8. tubed

tubed Lunatic Member

Led Zeppelin
    EL Lay Forum

RichTassoni likes this.
  9. Quadman2

Quadman2 Super Member

Another can't remember the year...but it was a smaller type arena in Calgary with a rather new band called "The Doobie Brothers". Man, the smaller stage that they were on was really packed. There must have been ten players or so it seemed at the time, and they were really putting out! The whole place was electrified. They were really pounding the tunes out as they were still new to the scene and went on to be one of the greatest bands to have shared their talents...and to have heard them on the onset of their careers. WOW!

Q

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    RichTassoni likes this.