Best looking car of all time?

Adam

1965 Zenith
What do you think is the best looking car ever?

My vote goes to the 1960 Buick Invicta 2 door hardtop.

Attachments

• 60buick42.jpg
    60buick42.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 130
Again...(this has been asked before, but I love this pic so I'll post once more)

1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe
covart-40ford.jpg

I could nominate Edsel Ford's design of the first Lincoln Continental, but I don't have a photo. Believe it was the 1939 version. He did such a good job it was an insult to name that other car after him.

E.T. "Bob" Gregoire actually designed the Lincoln Continental, altho Edsel was instrumental in its design, too. Bob would start sketching on a full-size paper mounted on the wall, Edsel was sitting behind him, & together they hashed out the Conny. Mechanically, the car was pure Lincoln-Zephyr, Edsel took it to Florida to vacation w/his rich friends, & brought back orders in his pocket for 200 more...Connies never were profitable for Ford's, there was a LOT of handwork in them, which was time-and-labor consuming. They were made til 1948, & a surprising amount of them remain today.They were nowhere near as fast as their looks would have you believe-Their 292 cubic inch V-12 was no match for their 4000lb weight, & a lot of the V-12s got replaced w/Ford or Cadillac V-8s in the '50s.

kinda liked that new Audi...... as far as modern cars....classics there are way too many for me to pick one as a favorite......have been to a few classic car auctions and find myself covered with drool by auctions end.....

One of many many favs

Saw one of these that had no seats...rusty body...no dash...no engine...rotted tires..looked like a heap of trash and sold for over 100 grand at a NYC auction..but then again it was good enough for Rush:thmbsp:

Have only seen one in pristine condition and it wasnt for sale.....

Attachments

• red1.jpg
    red1.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 38
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 43
Although I Love the Muira the Countach gets my vote.
My dream car since I was very young. IMO will never go out of style.

Lambo1.jpg

Lambo.jpg

198920Lamborghini20Countach2025th20.jpg

The Pontiac Aztec's gotta be right up there.

NOT.

Oh - seriously?

The 1978 Datsun 280z. In slate blue.

So many beauties come to mind, but the first one I thought of was the '57 Tbird hard top with the port hole. A real classic, even though I'm not a Ford fan.

Back
Top Bottom