Best thing I got for christmas

mr clean

Is a little schiit loki eq. I got it because my room is far from perfect and the highs at flat even with the rp280fs would make my head hurt after awhile this loki is the perfect cure for me. CDs are the hardest on the head. I have the loki near one speaker and while up changing the cd start it and listen with my ear 3 or 4 ft away from the tweeter and start turning the 8000hz setting down starting most of the time at 0 and find the spot where the harshness is gone but the sparkle remains. On spotify you have to run it above 0 to get the highs right. It has made these 280s stand up with more solid bass and a more balanced middle and the highs are now perfect. The loki will stay inline and has made the klipsch experience so much better. Some one on here try one so you know I'm not crazy like a whole team of doctors tried to say:banana:! :jump::rflmao:Work great for their intended use with headphones also. This is not a very high tech report and I will leave that with smarter folks than me but the schiit loki is very transparent. And 0 noise when turning knobs and switches. Their is a good vid out if you look and it will explain a lot if you look online. Having my system sound like this is the best present I could ask for and its hard to believe something so small is having a effect on the sound that is so big!! Im listening to robert plant and the settings are 20hz 2 o'clock,400hz one o'clock 2000hz 12 o'clock and 8000hz is set at10 o'clock. I just finished smoking a boston butt using peach wood overnight for 13 plus hours and it turned out perfect!! I don't know why I added that last part. Guess I'm hungry.

Last edited:
Every Klipsch owner should be blessed with an upgrade for Christmas. A rebuilt crossover or titanium Diaphragms at least. Maybe an upgrade from a Hersey to a Cornwall or rebuilt Chorus. Maybe a great pair of mono tube amps to replace some edgy SS units. Or conversely, maybe some great Class A amps to replace some tired old tube units to give extra life to the special highly efficient Klipsch speakers you own. Maybe all your Klipsch need is a day of your time to oil your speakers and repair a few nicks or scratches or remove some water stains. Any form of love invested in your speakers just might be the first step into getting reacquainted with your speakers and another year of enjoying great sounds again. Treat your self to a live concert of sound unamplified and all natural. That will bring a re-awakening of how true Klipsch sound reproduction can be. Merry Christmas to all and learn to love your Klipsch all over again.

Back
Top Bottom